Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Script problem

Posted by EmmaR (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 18, 13 at 15:36

Is anyone else having script errors pop up. This is what the last one said:

http://graphics.gardenweb.com/stc/ivjs/new_s_code_iv.js:394

It happens to often to put up with and it doesn't happen on any site but garden web.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Script problem

I'm wondering if the "js" means java script, and if so, if you've disabled java script in your browser?

It's not java, it's something different. There's no reason (that I know of) to not have it enabled. Check the settings in your browser.

o
RE: Script problem

When the java problem happened I deleted jscript thinking it was java. It only effected 2 of my games and I didn't play them anymore. I don't think that is what caused the problem because it has worked fine until 2 days ago and the Java threat was a few weeks back. I reinstalled the games hoping they would install it, but they did not.

I find that my some of my settings have been changed and I did not change them. I notice them after I use CCleaner. I googled the problem and found that there are more bugs in CC than there have been before. They even mentioned the one I had with MS Security Essentials. I did not find any complaints there about jscript.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here