SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chas045

Help with i-tunes & my own album tracks

chas045
10 years ago

I don't understand i-tunes all that well. I am aware that many or most people use it to purchase individual music selections that they then play on their computer/devices. However, I am currently just using it to collect and play my old cds and copied/cleaned up LPs and to eventually download (sync) individual tunes to an ipad and a cell phone. I have actually had some success syncing some music to the i-pad.

Generally I have been able to play albums or individual tracks as I choose from my pc. This includes bouncing from track to track within an album for curiosity or quality checks; but I have just run into an odd problem that I suspect is related to i-tunes attempting to give me a varied music selection. I was checking a particular cd and as I jumped from track to track, the played tracks would disappear from the album list. I restarted i-tunes several times and the tracks are still gone. I saw a 'reset playlist' setting that didn't recover the missing tracks. I just ran i-tunes to see if another cd or a copied LP list would be similarly lost, but it only seems to happen with the one cd. Any idea of what I might have set to hide or wipe out the tracks??

Comments (4)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio