Posted by rockcut1 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 3:15

I'm looking for a Free and easy to use Software package for
Burning Digital Pictures on to a DVD=R Disk. Thanks
I run Windows 7 Home Premium.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free DVD Burning Software

The link below provides information on just such an offer. It's from a well respected site that I've used for a long time. You don't have to take my word for it. If you like, you can join the site for free and seek out additional information and do the same here at GW.

If you are capable of following the instructions provided, you'll have a very fine piece of burning software which I find very easy to use. I don't use the other programs included in the offer. If you decide to take advantage of this, I strongly suggest that you create a junk email address (if you don't already have one) and use that during the signup process because you will get regular emails from this company offering additional software. You are under no obligation to buy...but they will send the emails. It's just a part of their business model.

Here is a link that might be useful: DSL Reports

o

Windows 7 does that.

Click Start, All programs, Windows DVD maker and off you go.

o

Take a look at filehippo.com on the right column. Some of the offerings are full featured, some are lite editions, and some are time-dated demos. All for free.

DA

o

Thanks Azinoh & Owbist: I got the Windows 7 DVD working, I

may have selecting the "Power To Go" Package by accident.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to Thank You Guys, I

have a Family Member in the Hospital. Many Thanks again.

Frank

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here