Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
recording pandora

Posted by upnflyin (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 11, 12 at 23:18

I know its probably a dream but can I record pandora and put it on a cd?
If its possible how do I do it?
I enjoy the way they put the songs together in a playlist.
This would be for my personal use not to be commercial use.
upnflyin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recording pandora

Hi upnflyin,

How to record Pandora and lastfm

See link below. If you Google "recording pandora" You will also find additional information.

Let us know how you get along.

Joe

Here is a link that might be useful: record Pandora and lastfm

o

I've never listened to Pandora but have recorded lots of things from the internet using Audacity which is free.

o

bob414
What operating system is your pc? I can only record using Audacity with my xp machine. It doesn't work with my vista or 7.

o

I have Windows 7 on my computer. The beta version of Audacity has worked very well for me for several months. I'm surprised it's not a stable release yet. You can read about it and download it on this page.

o

Thanks, Bob. That's the version I'm using.

o

Who can explain why it works on one machine and not another? I have 2 windows 7 computers, one is 64 bit and the other is 32 bit. Audacity works well on both of them.

o

thanks zep516... I bought the recording program and its working great. Thanks for the link.
upnflyin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here