Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
trouble printing off the internet

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 22:46

I would like to print an article but the print is so tiny it is hard to read. But when I enlarge the print, it will not fit and I loose part of the article.
How to I make the print larger, and still have it fit on the page even if it takes an extra page.
Thanks
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: trouble printing off the internet

Copy/paste the article into a Word document
Change the font style & size to whatever suits you.
FILE:SAVE AS, give your document a name, then print it.

This is a lot easier than trying to make a web page print the way you think it should.

o

Will try that--thanks

o

Excellent information azinoh!

o

THANKS!! it worked. I am so proud of me----being not that good on computers LOL
Now, it is in documents, went to documents, and cannot make the print larger. This is information for a internet stamp class I am taking and it comes from the US Post Office. Some history stuff. Could it be they have some sort of block on it???
Any ideas???
Thanks
Marie

o

How to Print Larger Fonts in Word

See if the link helps sort it out for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Larger Fonts in Word

o

If you have created the document, you can highlight any selected text and make it as large as you want...just change the font size as needed and then SAVE the document. If it still does not print as desired, then you have another problem and I won't guess what it is.

o

Thanks to all, my printer is OK, but I think it is the document that is the problem. Because of where it comes from, I think I will just order it instead of trying to waste ink to print it out.
Thanks again
Marie

o

I have word 2010 and when I copy and paste like that I often have a problem. I copied and pasted a book list from the internet and wanted to edit to save paper. I couldn't change anything. It took me a long time but finally found out how to copy and paste with text only, no formatting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here