SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
candler_gw

What Did You Do? Laptop? Notebook? Kindle?

candler
12 years ago

Howdy. I'm old; all thumbs; use a second pair of glasses to see print; and don't have much patience. I thought you might understand. Of course I thought of these faults when I bought my Kindle Fire a couple of months back but felt I should give it a try.

With help from this forum I configured a router at my desktop location. I keep the Kindle next to my TV recliner. So far I've only checked email. Now, I'm trying to figure out which grandkid to give it to.

I watch a few hours of TV in the evenings. If something on TV grabs my interest and I wish to dig further, I don't want to leave my recliner and go to another room to use my desktop. Seems I heard Google might be doing something about combining a TV and computer. Sounds expensive.

I think a notebook has around a 10" screen. I think a laptop has around 15" screen. Has anyone been down the road I've mentioned? What did you do? Seems using a 15" laptop might be sort cumbersome for a recliner. On the other hand, the function keys and keyboard keys on the 10" notebook appear small and worrysome. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks, Gene

Comments (11)