SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
iowagirl2006

Unsubscribing from emails

iowagirl2006
11 years ago

I have been unsubscribing from a lot of email that I get. I get the email because I have ordered from the company - and once I unsubscribe - I have no problem... for example; Eastbay, JCP, Crutchfield.

I get a few email from a place I have never ordered from (I assume my address was sold or shared with them by Provo Craft).

When I go to unsubscribe - it wants me to type in my email address again. None of the other places that I have (successfully) unsubscribed from require this. This makes me wonder if I am actually confirming my identity to this company and will get more crap. I know this is a possibiltiy.

The company is Northridge Publishing. I get emails from them, and also from "Cartridges & More" - which is also "Northridge Publishing" when I search out more info on them.

Northridge Publishing is well known for causing a LOT of issues with magazine subscriptions and double billing or rebilling when a sub is cancelled.

So for now - I have put their emails on my blocked list so they go to the delete file right away....

... Is this probably the best way to go with this company?

Thanks for any input.

Comments (12)