goldy_gw

Smartpc fixer

goldy
11 years ago

anyone ever heard of Smart Pc Fixser?

Comments (8)

• shaxhome (Frog Rock, Australia 9b)
    11 years ago

Goldy...that's a registry cleaner, and probably best not to use unless you are a computer expert.

Here is a link that might be useful: Review

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Goldy I am going to be really straight with you here you ask for our advice and we say over and over again stay away from registry cleaners and you have come and asked us about several of them recently, why are you on those kinds of sites in the first place many of them are scams and install malware on your computer. If you are having some kind of problem tell us about it and we can try to help and lead you to reputable programs. You can do serious damage to your pc using registry cleaners you can in fact make it unusable and need to be formatted to original state.
    Please install WOT to your browser and if you do not have sypewareblaster install that too. You are playing very risky randomly going to those type sites.
    SpywareBlaster
    click on the big green download button on the right when that takes you to the next page follow the continue on with free download on the left do NOT go to the right and get the one with auto update that is just a trial.
    With that program you have to open it once a week click on the update button let it get updates then click on the enable all updates so the shield turns green. That is it, it sits in the background protecting you. No scans to run just update it.

• DA_Mccoy
    11 years ago

RC,

You had to so don't think otherwise. It was best coming politely from you.

DA

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Thanks DA, I know.
    hey did you ever get my email you asked for?

• Elmer J Fudd
    11 years ago

Here's a best practice - avoid all utilities and most downloads. I make an exception for the well know software types needed for normal operations like Adobe Reader and Flash, etc. There are only a few like this, the rest you can live without.

Most utilities you'll hear touted are unnecessary and many can lead you to unwanted consequences. Don't ask about them, ignore them.

• DA_Mccoy
    11 years ago

RC,

Yes, and I replied on 2/16. I resent the information today as a reply.

DA

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

bump
    directions for spywareblaster

DA still nothing tried again

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

goldy here are the instructions for spywareblaster.