Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
refurbished Pandigital Novel

Posted by abreeze (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 25, 12 at 0:40

Big Lots has one for $69.99... I don't know about the warranty but am wondering if you think it's worth buying... Cover shows 6 inches 2 GB personal eReader.

Any idea how long the battery lasts before you have to buy a new one?

Big Lots also has a new nextbook Premium 7 touch Android tablet for $129.99. Would you buy either one?

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: refurbished Pandigital Novel

I think the pandigital they have is just the ereader isn't it? I had seen the ad, looked like it was the e-ink ereader.

o

Hi Raven. Yes, it must be. I think I'll pass on this one. :)

o

I have a kindle 3G keyboard and a kindle fire and love them both. I like the fact that any books I buy on amazon are stored on amazon's site so if I delete from my device can call them back up anytime from amazon. I had looked at off brand readers and was not so sure how they worked. Mary

o

The kindle fire runs on the android operating system as do most tablets, so they are all pretty similar, the fire is just locked down more so that it is limited to amazon and kindle books.

o

The fire can be unlocked though. There are instructions on the amazon boards for doing it but I don't quite understand it all so have not done it. I was actually going to post a question about this as there is a slot game in the android market I really would love on my kindle if it could be done. I really do love my fire and find I use it more than the laptop at home now to check email and surf. Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here