SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

kindle fire vs nook tablet

3katz4me
12 years ago

Hi - I never post on this particular forum but thought you might have opinions on this. Over the past few months I've been researching ereaders. Over the past three days I've purchased two and returned one. I got a basic Kindle first but didn't like reading with the dim gray background. So I went to the bricks and mortar B&N and tried all their Nooks for a while. I ended up buying the Nook Tablet which of course was a much bigger investment than the original Kindle. So now I'm having analysis paralysis about whether I should stick with this Nook or also try the Kindle Fire. I did try a demo Fire at the store but can't do a good comparison since it's not full function so I'd need to order one to try it. I'm happy with the Nook except for the fact Amazon is a more established content provider and I think their future is solid while B&N is questionable.

I originally just wanted this thing for books but now that I've decided to spend 3X as much money and have all the bells and whistles I'm reconsidering what is the best overall device/content provider for the longer haul. I've read all kinds of comparisons online and there is nothing conclusive.

What say you?

Comments (12)