SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thirdfrt

How is everyone doing?

thirdfrt
15 years ago

I have noticed that it has really been slow around here, I guess everyone has been busy with doing things through the summer months.

It's been hard for me to participate because I have been so busy going through my mothers stuff and taking care of business on that end. My next project is to get papers in order and place them elsewhere instead of having them in the room where I have my computer. I have them boxed up now, I just have to find a place to put them.

I was at my aunts the other day and she gave me some old old photos that I took and had copys of them made. These are relatives that I remember as a child who were old back when I remember them. I had never seen pictures of them when they were young and they are so neat. The great uncles were handsome and the great aunts were so pretty. Their apparel was quite sophisticated and fashionable. The men wore hats and were dressed in suits and the women had bonnets on their heads or had their hair long and fixed up real pretty and their dresses were long and very pretty as well. Unfortunately most of them were black and white, so you couldn't see what colors they were wearing. Those pictures are like something you would see when you look at a very old movie.

I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about if you have old photos of family members that lived in the late 1800's or early 1900's.

Hope all is well with everyone here.

Joyce

Comments (12)