Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy birthday Joyce-thirdfrt

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 30, 09 at 20:07

Joyce- Hope you are having a great birthday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy birthday Joyce-thirdfrt

Happy Birthday Joyce! Hope it is a beautiful day for you.

o

Thank You Judy for your birthday wish and thank you daylily for your birthday wish.

I did have a great birthday. My twin sister came up to share our day together. daylily it was a cloudy day but it didn't rain. They had predicted rain but we didn't get it. Yeah! "Smiles"

Now on the 29th our two grandchildren, a friend of mine, My husband and I met my sister in Sullivan Missouri. We had lunch at this cute restraunt there and then we went to Purina Farms and saw the animals, they had a dog show and some cats even performed. Then when we started to leave this guy had a tractor and a large wagon and he was giving out free rides. My friend and I and my two grandchildren went on the ride. It was a beautiful day and there was a nice breeze blowing, which made it much nicer than it being hot and muggy.

The only thing that happened was there were some children standing on this white fence patting a horse, the horse seemed like he was enjoying it, so my grand-daughter climbed on the fence and patted the horse. I was standing behind her when all of a sudden the horse turned his head toward my grand-daughter and grabbed her blouse. She screamed and I grabbed her away from the horse and I hollered at him to let go and he did. I checked her over and the horse did not bite her and didn't even tear her blouse. He must have used his gums instead of his teeth. I think the horse noticed the blouse because it had sparkles on it. She cried and said she wanted to go home and I told her that he didn't bite her and never even tore her blouse and I told her I understood her being scarred. I let her cry it out and then I said lets go see the geese and the other fowl that was in the next fenced area. She walked over with me and I said we don't touch them either cause they might bite. She later told me that going there helped her feel better. To be honest with you it scarred me too, because my arm was near the horse but I didn't think about it until afterward, I was just trying to get my grand-daughter away from the horse.

Now that I think about it, I don't think he was trying to bite her, he just wanted to check out the blouse. He couldn't have worn it anyway it was to small for him. "LOL"

Then on Thursday,(Our birthday) we went to this place called the American Incredible Pizza Company and inside they sell Pizza and other food and they have game rooms. We played Miniture Golf and also bowled. This is a huge place, they have go karts, bumper cars, a small childrens rides and other games to play there as well. We had a good time for sure. "Smiles"

Joyce

o

Joyce sorry to be late with the birthday wishes but ii sounds like you had a grand time! I'm sure the horse scared the crap out of your granddaughter but I think you might be right about the sparkles being attractive to him. Glad she wasn't hurt in the process.

Bob

o

Late greetings
I hope you had enough cake for all those candles!!!

o

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the birthday wish.

Oh that's ok about being late. I definately understand, I get so busy with my grandchildren and was trying to sell my mothers house for over 9 months now. Just sold on July 27th and am I ever glad. There is a lot involved and with all that I had to do I am surprised that I even remembered. Ha! My twin sister came up and she is here with me now for a few more days. We have had a good time with her being here. She lost her husband last year and this will be good for her to get out and start doing some fun things.

I'm glad she wasn't hurt either, it could have been worse. She is ok now and she loves horses and that hasn't seemed to change her mind about them.

Hi Minnie,

We solved that problem, we didn't get a cake, so it saved us on buying candles and it also saved our waistline. "LOL"

Thanks Minnie for your birthday wish, it was nice of you to think of me. "Smiles"

o

Joyce,
Just winging in here at the last moment, and wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday too.
Sounds like you handled the blouse incident well, and everything is ok there.
Take care...
txKen

o

Hi Ken,

Thanks a bunch for the birthday wish. It was a good day and I got to share it with my twin sister this year. So happy that you dropped in even if it was at the last moment. "Smiles" Drop in and say hi when you can.

Joyce

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here