Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for printable photo ornament

Posted by sriston (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 21, 02 at 22:20

Last year, I made a photo ornament that I printed out at HP. This year, I wanted to do another one for my grandson but I could not find one at the HP site. The one last year was real simple- you printed out the front and back, cut them out and put the photo you wanted in between them. Then you covered it with clear contact paper. I am looking for something on the same order. Does anyone know where I can locate such? Thanks.
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for printable photo ornament

Hi Susan, I found these at HP (direct link at the bottom "Here is a link that might be useful:"). They were under Holiday Ornaments, not under Christmas Ornaments. Go figure!

I finally discovered the Directories at HP. Makes it easier to find things, but the Directories themselves are hard to find.

Holiday & Events Directory

Cards & Stationery Directory

Home & Family Directory

Photo Fun & Crafts Directory

Sports & Hobbies Directory

Work at Home Directory

I think that's all of them. They list ALL the projects in one place. And some projects appear in more than one directory. Much more helpful than trying to hunt through that site.

HTH
Jill

Here is a link that might be useful: Holiday Ornaments

o

Thanks for the links---that sure makes it easier to find anything on the HP site-- I hadn't found the directories.

o

Thanks for the links- the directories are hard to locate. HP has changed up their site since my last visit (which has been a while). These are the same ornaments that I made last year and I didn't want ones for this year that were identical. Any other links or suggestions for a printable photo ornament?
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here