Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
question

Posted by helen1 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 23, 02 at 19:47

Does anyone know what has happen to Zippimon? I have not see anything from her in such a long time. Did I miss something. helen1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: question

Oh, Helen...now that you mention it...I'm not sure where our Zippi is...think I'll drop her an email. Thanx for bringing it up...sometimes we get so busy, we don't notice that folks go missing!
Tiger

o

zippi had been spending a LOT of time over at mydailydish . com, but they went under a few months ago. She was always so helpful;...I hope we find her again!

o

I still haven't heard from her.....maybe she has computer problems!??? I hope she's well.....
Tiger

o

She is on several forums I am on. She posts occasionally . I am embarrassed to say that I am not sure if she is out of town or not. It is times like these when I see I have spread myself so thin, I delete what might be an important message.

I will post if I see her post, but---due to the fact that she hasn't written Tiger, I feel she is out of town.

The last post I have from her on one group was 12-17 and it was a "get to know you" post, and I saved it, as I have always thought a lot of Zippi, and how helpful she is in finding the unique !! The last on another group was a layout she made of the Candy Cane story and that was posted on 12-15.

Cece

o

I have been looking for zippimom's post also. Been so involved with my new PSP since the holidays I haven't been visiting the craft forums. Started back the last two weeks, but haven't seen anything from her. You are right she was so helpful in finding unique and useful free things.
We miss you Zippi!
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here