Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RCA or Thomson Products?

Posted by AnnieIL (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 14, 02 at 12:32

I am looking for a telephone number for corporate offices and CEO of RCA or Thomson Products (I think RCA was bought by Thomson). They are located in Indianapolis, IN., I believe.
I have tried the Google and ask Jeeves with no luck. Take my advice, don't buy an RCA cable modem. Mine lasted less than one year. When the cable company upgraded it "blew out" my RCA cable modem. Obviously I am annoyed. I hope to get the above info and let them know their product is inadequate. AnnieIL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RCA or Thomson Products?

Annie,
I could not find a phone number, but the following site had 'troubleshooting' steps for problems with cables. Hope this helps. Jackie

http://www.rca.com/content/viewdetail/1,,EI700024-CI266,00.html

Here is a link that might be useful: RCA

o
RE: RCA or Thomson Products?

Annie, I did, after much searching...LOL...find this one number on their website...1-877-326-6601 If it's not the one you need, perhaps they'll have another number for you, or you could try information....you can email them from their site...Hope it helps!
Tiger

o
RE: RCA or Thomson Products? Oh.....

Oh Annie...I see Biloxi helped you over at the Computer Help forum...gotta love 'em! :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here