Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
L@@KING For Recipe Card Maker Sites....

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 02 at 22:51

Anyone have recipe card making sites that they care to share. L@@king for a couple different ones so all the cards won't be the same. Thanks alot.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: L@@KING For Recipe Card Maker Sites....

This Site has at least 12 different printable recipe cards.

o

Here is one that you can type your recipe online and print them out
Hope that helps
Cherie

Here is a link that might be useful: Recipe card maker

o

Thanks Nana Cherie!
That is a great site.

o

NanaCherie, thanks for the link! That is a great site. I'm anxious to type in a recipe and see how it looks! (When I have time)

o

Here's one:

http://www.bakingabusiness.com/recipes/recipecards/cards.htm

Someone please tell me how to make it a link.

thanks,
Beverly

o

Cherie,
The link you provided is exactly what I'm looking for. Are there anymore sites like this. I want to be able to type the recipe online. Thanks alot.
Sapphires

o

Beverly, right click and copy the link just like you did to post it only paste it in the box below this reply box "Optional Link URL:______" and put the name you want in the box below that "Name of the Link:______" and then you will see the name of the link that you posted. I usually test the link in the preview mode before I go ahead and post it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Beverly's link

o

Thanks a million Regale. I was feeling so dumb!

o

Don't feel dumb, we all had to learn sometime. I couldn't do it for a long time. :-) That's how we learn, by asking questions.

o

The easiest thing to do is use your search engine (mine is Google), and ask for printable recipe cards or anything else you're looking for. Good luck....

o

I'm a little late, but here are some from HP site. These are PDF files that let you type in your recipe. You download them to your computer. Four for Thanksgiving (I said I was late!)and one for a cookie exchange.

Thanksgiving Recipe Cards

Cookie Recipe Card

Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here