Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Candy wrapper template--Country Bumpkin's??

Posted by CindyTx (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 14, 02 at 22:14

A while back, I think you emailed me a blank template for the regular size hersey bar....think you also sent an example of a birth announcement wrapper you had done. Our computer crashed when we moved and I lost the template.....would you please resend it if you still have it?? I made the cutest birth announcement wrappers with it for my first grandchild and the 2nd one is on the way....yipeeee!!! It was the perfect size, so easy to use and I hope you can help again!
Thank you very much (and to anyone else that might share a template!!)
Hugs,
Cindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Candy wrapper template--Country Bumpkin's??

Hi Cindy...I'm sure CB will be around...but here's a wrapper I have...

Candy Wrapper. And here's a Tutorial Hope it helps!
Tiger

o

Cindy....if you'll email me (so I'll have your email addy) I'll be happy to send you the template again. The one I have is for PrintShop 6! Is that the one you need?

o

CountryBumpkin....thank you....I'm sending an email your way!!
Thanks to you too Tiger! I had save that one too, and it was also lost in the move. Didn't have the tutorial the first time around, so that's a bonus! You guys are great....thanks again.
Cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here