Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Large transfer paper

Posted by SteveC50 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 30, 03 at 21:40

Do any of you know where I can find iron-on transfer paper in a larger size that 8.5 X 11? Do you know of any sites that might carry this item?
Thanks.
Steve

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Large transfer paper

Here's one site that has it in 11 x 17 inch sheets. Boy, do you have a printer THAT BIG??

Here is a link that might be useful: 11 X 17 Sheets Vesta Iron On Transfer

o
RE: Large transfer paper - Even Bigger!

Just how big is that printer?? Here is some 13" x 19" Inkjet Transfer Paper...

Here is a link that might be useful: Inkjet Transfer Paper 13

o
RE: Large transfer paper

Thanks Red_Confetti! What a great find. I bookmarked them for safe keeping. I got my new printer a few months ago and just love it. What a beautiful machine! It's a Canon S9000. Was around $400 but the price has dropped a good ways. I printed out 13" X 19" digital pictures of my daughters cheerleading squad and they came out great. It'll do everything from envelopes to the 13 X 19 paper.
Thanks again for the sites.
Steve

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here