Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Favors for grandson's birthday

Posted by omabaker (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 02 at 21:36

Want to make favors for grandsons 13th. family birthday party. Saw a site a long time ago that I think was Hewit Packard that had things you could print out. Can't seem to find it. Does any one know of a site like that or any other one????????? Would really appreciate any help. Thanks Oma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Favors for grandson's birthday

Hi Oma,

HP has a section on their website for creative projects. I think that's what you're looking for.

HTH
Jill

Here is a link that might be useful: HP creative projects

o

Thanks Jill that is exactly what I was looking for. You seem to help so many of us on line. You must be just like my daughter Jill who is also a doll. thanks again Oma

o

You're very welcome.

Jill

(Actually, I think there are 2, or maybe 3, Jill's on the boards now. So the name gets around more.)

o

Then you can't go wrong with hershey bars wrapped in your own design. You could put his picture, date, age, plus any other birthday sayings.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here