Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Card Project

Posted by Glen_or_Linda (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 6, 03 at 18:06

I am getting quite a collection of family pictures on disk and enjoy making cards with them. One idea I had was to crop out individual pictures of the subject of the card out of pictures where they are with others. It is neat how it brings out the sweet little expressions that kind of get lost in a larger picture with a lot of other people. I made another card like this one for my nieces sweet 16 birthday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Card Project

Well, I don't know why this is not working.. I will try the link..

Here is a link that might be useful: Matt's Card

o
RE: Card Project again

Well, that didn't work either. When I type the address directly into my address bar it works.. I wonder if GeoCities doesn't work here... anybody know?

http://www.geocities.com/gempson/mattsgradcard.jpg

o

Linda, cute pic. I didn't see the picture when I first opened the thread, but came back and now I see it.

o

Nice job. I love those "through the years" type things. Thanks for sharing.

o

Your cards are so cute! I like to make personalized cards also.
I bet the kids loved your cards!

o

Great job, Linda. Thanks for posting the pictures. Great inspiration for us all!

o

So you guys are seeing the card on this page? I can't. All I can see is a box with a red x. Maybe I have some kind of block or something?

Thanks for all the great compliments. I have used so many of your great ideas over the years hopefully I can come up with some helpful ideas too.

We just bought a new old house and most of my time is being spent on all the remodeling stuff and unpacking all the boxes. Hopefully things will slow down and I will be able to post more. All my older projects are on CD's packed in a box somewhere! GEEZE.. what a pain. LOL I will sure be glad when I have more time to spend computer crafting!

Linda

o

Linda, I have to check the properties of the picture, copy and paste it's address in the address bar and view the picture that way. Then when I come back here I can see it on this page. Strange, but sometimes I have to do it that way. ???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here