Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Animated Clip Art or GIF

Posted by Gillian_ (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 14, 05 at 10:12

Hi, I have never been to this forum before but I was hoping someone here could help me. I need to find some free animated clip art for a project I am doing. If someone could mention a site I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Gillian

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Animated Clip Art or GIF

Do a search for "gif"
the .gif files are the files you see on webpages that move.
There are numerous sites that offer them for free. You just have to search. Usually I will type in "animated gif free" or something like that. Just make sure you read the terms of the site before using their gif.
Most sites also explain how to save them on your computer. One other thing, they must be opened in your internet browser to work. You didn't specify what your project was so I am guessing it is something that will be on the internet or use a browser.
-renee

o
RE: Animated Clip Art or GIF

If you visit the Kitchen Table one of our members gives free "snags" that you can copy and paste. Many are animated Maybe that will help

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here