Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
introduction

Posted by Elaine_Canada (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 17, 02 at 8:52

Hi - I'm a new member here, although I've been reading this thread for about 6 months. My dh and I live in Canada and spend the winter golfing in South Carolina, so decided to join the fun. I'm taking on line classes at PSP-Imaginarium and trying to learn how to use it. I have Version 7.04 and am a rank beginner. Just wanted to say hi.
Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: introduction

Hello!

I am from Canada too!
Victoria, BC actually!!

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy!!

Karen

o

Hello Elaine from Canada.
Welcome to the best forums on the Net.I am learning PSP7 too.It is a difficult program but it is very powerful and one can do so much with it!! Besides the great things you will learn here, I would like to also direct you to the Graphics and Scanning forum . Graphics and Scanning are people who are knowledgeable pro's and those like me who are working to learn PSP7 and are sooooo, helpful. They can lead you to great tutorials and help if you get stuck. Is this where you are learning, or another online Class?? You will find people there are as nice and helpful as they are here...I have made so many wonderful friends here...like Robin...Love YA CF ...And you can not beat Tiger..she was my first helper on here !! I look forward to coming to these forums daily to see what new and fun things are going on here!!
You could not have come to a better place!!Welcome ! Nebgranny98

o

Hello Elaine. Welcome aboard! I've made alot of friends here. Glad you could join us! Hugs, Taunia.

o

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm off to the golf course again today, but I'll get some time to spend playing here soon. Nice meeting you.
Elaine

o

Hi Elaine....Yes,a big Welcome!!! Good luck with PSP!! I've tried it a few times...with NO luck...Hehehe! As Granny pointed out...Graphics and Scanning forum have a lot of folks that are wizzes with it...as well as the Photography forum. Be sure to check out all the wonderful forums here!
Tiger

o

TIGER....IF YOU DID NOT HAVE LUCK WITH PSP THEN WHAT IN THE HECK AM I DOING TRYING TO LEARN IT!!! I AM STRUGGLING WITH IT . JILLZEY HAS BEEN ATTEMPTING TO HELP ME AND HAS BEEN SO PATIENT , BUT IT IS A DIFFICULT PROGRAM, HECK I AM HAVING PROBLEMS FIGURING OUT THE SIMPLE CANDY BAR WRAPPERS... :>) ...YA KNOW...I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF, AS I LOVE MY COMPUTER AND WANTED TO HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS SELLING A FEW THINGS. WELL LATER AND LOVE YA!! NEB...

o

NebGranny, I don't even attempt the more difficult programs. I have an old version of Print Shop and it seems to do everything I need. I make candywrappers, cards, calendars, seed packets and a few other things. I don't even want the newer Print Shop because I think with some programs less is better for me. My scanner program does some things when I scan something that Print Shop won't do so I use it to do some of the things I want done before I save it for my crafts. I know I would never have the patience to learn PSP.

o

Welcome Elaine!
I have downloaded a trial version of PSP, but don't know when I'll have time to try to learn. I do use Picture It and love all the things it will do. After several years I'm still learning new processes!

o

I will be checking the graphics and scanning board often. I'm taking on line classes at http://pspimaginarium.franklinlane.com/
If you happen to go there - you can click on the tutorials at the top of the page - then Beginner (that's what I'm taking) and you can do the tutorials by yourself, but I registered for the free classes. That way, it will force me to keep at it. Believe me, I've been frustrated - but I'm working away at it anyway.
Elaine

o

Hi Elaine, I am also Canadian. Southern Ontario here. Welcome! I have just started playing with a trial version of PSP and having some fun with it. I hope to learn more here! Lots of great info on all these forums.

o
Mush

Hi Mush - I'm Eastern Ontario, although I was born in southern Ontario. I'm having a lot of fun with PSP but it's a big program, and I'm a rank beginner. There is so much to learn, but that's the fun of it. I'm looking forward to all the things it can do. Nice to meet you.
Elaine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here