Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a big thank you !!

Posted by Nebgranny98 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 21, 02 at 2:39

I want to sincerely give a big "THANK YOU" to Tiger, marciakm, Country Bumpkin, MaryAnn TX, and Dixiespell, for all your help with Candy Wrappers. You all were so willing to post your helpful suggestions. I have learned so much from all of you , and finally made my first really nice wrapper. This is indeed the best Forum site on the NET. I so enjoy my computer and all the fun things one can do with it. This site has given me so many great ideas and friends!! A BIG HUG AND SMILE
NEBGRANNY98

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a big thank you !!

Thanks to you too, Nebgranny! We all learn from each other.
I'm glad that your wrapper turned out and would love to see it!
My friends here at home all think that I'm the most creative talented person! LOL I always tell them that I just happen to have creative talented friends that help me out!! So a BIG THANKS to everyone here at the forums that help me look good!! (S)

o

I am so glad that you are making those wrappers now! Make a few more changing the graphics, colors, etc so you won't forget all you've learned! Then SAVE SAVE SAVE your designs! Soon as Christmas is over, it is time to start designing valentines wrappers!

My latest project: The little candy M'M's in the little tubes. I am going to decorate the tubes with personalized Christmas designs on them--should be great in stockings or as favors at our company Christmas Dinner!

This site is great because of all the sharing from wonderful people like you and everyone else here!

o

Hi Nebgranny,
I'm so glad that you got the candy wrappers to work. After I suggested using WordPerfect you wrote back and asked about Microsoft Works. I tried and tried to make Works work so I could write back, but unfortunately that is not nearly as user-friendly to me. I love WordPerfect and Printmaster Platinum. I would love to see the wrappers that you have designed. What occasion are you making them for? Isn't this a wonderful, friendly, helpful sight? I love it and all of you nice folks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here