Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Personalized Coffee Mugs

Posted by luckyLaLa (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 28, 05 at 12:47

Does anyone know how to make personalized coffee mugs with pictures and sayings on them? For example: I would like to make a couple with my children's pictures on them to give as presents for Christmas. I would also like to make a few to sell at various craft fairs. I have been searching the Internet, but do not see anything. Many Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Personalized Coffee Mugs

In Google, I entered photo mug and several site are listed.

o

luckyLaLa,
Here's a site that might be of interest to you. Hope it helps.

Sapphires

Here is a link that might be useful: mugs

o

luckyLaLa, I think I answered your question on another forum,but here are some instructions for making a personalized mug, water slip decal mugs.
I bought my water slip decal paper on Ebay and followed instructions similar to the ones at this site. I used a clear acrylic spray on the decal after printing and then again on the mug after applying the decal. It's very important to let the decal dry thoroughly on the mug before spraying.

o

Try Walmart? You can upload a picture to their website and they'll make one for you. Just check their gifts link in their photo finishing part.

o

I just ordered a couple as Christmas gifts from Sony Imagestation website. They're on sale at 30% off - a white mug is $9.09 and a black mug is $10.49. You can upload photos and select a layout that has anywhere from one to ten different photos. And you can also add personalized text. I figure $10 is a great deal on a personalized gift.

Plus, they have free shipping going on if you order before midnight tonight (12/3/05). Good luck!

o

I have to add one more comment, knowing this is an old question.

I decided that this would make a great Chrismtas gift. So I uploaded a picture of the two kids we are raising and had Walmart put the picture on a simple white mug. They gave it to their grandmother for Christmas. She said it was the best gift she's ever been given. It turned out perfectly, and I felt the price was right too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here