Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a template for Mini candy bar

Posted by NanaCherie (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 9, 03 at 11:08

Hi,
I need a template for a Mini Candy bar...
Does anyone know where I can find one? Plain or with pictures is fine
thanks
cherie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Need a template for Mini candy bar WRAPPER

I forgot to put it's for a mini candy bar wrapper
that I need the template for
thanks

o
RE: Need a template for Mini candy bar

Cherie, did you receive my e-mail.
Carol

o

I'd like to find a plain template for the Mini-Hershey bars. Anyone?

o

I use CorelDraw to make mine. I set up my own custom size labels. For the mini Hershey bars, I make the labels 1.25 inches wide by 3 inches tall.

Starting at the bottom, I draw temporary guide lines at these positions: 3/4", 1-1/8", 1-7/8", and 2-1/4". The space up to the 3/4" mark is on the back (plain). The space between the two bold marks is the first slanted side. The space between the italics marks it the other slanted side. The space between the two slanted sides is 3/4" for your main messge or picture. And of course the remaining 3/4" at the top goes to the back.

Draw a little sketch of the 1.25" x 3" label, then cut it out and try it on your little Hershey bar to see how it fits. That might make it clearer. You can probably make a little box that size in most drawing or desktop publishing packages. Give it a try.

Once you get the box the way you want it, just duplicate it to fill your page.

I did browse various Avery, etc. labels to see if there was one that size, but didn't see any. Check your computer programs - they might have newer label dimensions than mine.

If you can find a label the right size, you could just use the label paper and stick the printed labels right to the candy bar wrapper. If you do it the first way (custom sizing on just regular paper), you have to cut the labels apart, then use a glue stick to attach them to the candy bars.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here