Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for....

Posted by leo_tx (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 17, 03 at 20:34

Wallpaper with a popcorn background, have found some popcorn clip art but want full page. Thank You Leo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for....

Just kernels or in a box? popped or unpopped? Lots of choices at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Google Image Search - Popcorn

o

Leo,

I once found a shower curtain at a yard sale and it was printed with what looked like and old timey Sears catalog....well, I wanted some wallpaper boder to match it so I put the shower curtain on a Xerox machine and printed away!

I cut it into strips the width I wanted and used wallpaper glue to put it up then trimmed the edges in red velveteen ribbon...it was awesome!!

;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Our New Home

o

Thanks for the ideas, I'm making some party favors for my sister's 60th birthday party and wanted to use some popcorn graphics. Thank-you again. leo

o

You can always make your own 'graphics' by putting the popcorn on your scanner glass, covering the back cover with your choice of background (red paper, for example, or striped paper), and scan.

o

Will this help?

Here is a link that might be useful: popcorn for leo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here