Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Coot picture?

Posted by Kathy_sw_va_mts (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 25, 04 at 14:47

Does anyone have a site where I could find this? It seemed like an easy thing but I have wasted a lot of time looking for this. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Coot picture?

Are you looking for an actual photo, with background, or clipart? Black and white or color?

By 'old coot' I'm imagining an elderly man, bant over a cane... is that what you had in mind?

o

Clipart, old guy, black and white. Like someone who would bore you to death talking and never be aware of it. The manager of my gym is so sweet and courteous, that ole guys will come in and talk and talk and talk. We want to make her a shirt with a small pic that says "ole coot magnet"

o

Some other words you might search for are...
geezer
oldtimer
elder (or elderly)
hayseed
codger
gramps
grandfather
senior citizen

Just depends on how the picture is filed.

o

Kathy, did you find one yet? I have one I have used if you would like it. Let me know and I'll post it.
Carol

o

I was not happy with the one I found, would much appreciate the use of yours.

Thanks

o

Here ya go! He originally had a bowling ball in his hand and was in color, I still have that and also the psp file if you would like to work with it. I believe I got it from one of the news groups.
Carol

o

This is what I think of when I hear "Old Coot"...

o
RE: another Old Coot picture

I just re-read your initial post and think his guy might be more like what you're looking for...

o
RE: Old Coot at the gym

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here