SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethybess

Personalized Pens

bethybess
17 years ago

Hello Friends!

I'm new to the forum here but have been lurking for quite a while. I've enjoyed all the great ideas from all you crafty people!

In desperation to find a cheap way to make lots of personalized pens for my church I came accrossed this site.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone/personalizedpens.mspx

I purchased a pack of 10 Bic Cristal pens (10 for 88 cents at Walmart) My husband showed me that you can just slide the front of the pen out and insert the rolled up paper. It's a little tricky at first but after doing about 10 I feel like a pro. :) I used a small knitting needle to wrap the paper around first...it was just easier for me.

I made my template in PrintShop and just did trial and error until I got the right size. Once you have the size down it's easy to print off lots of different templates.

These ideas are just exploding in my head....I can see using these for birthdays, reunions, even weddings. Of course you can buy the more expensive pens but who can beat 8 cents apiece? You can't believe how professional these look until you make some of your own.

Just wanted to share cuz you all have inspired me so much.

Bethany

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida