Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laminator Recommendations!

Posted by Country_Bumpkin_AL (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 18, 03 at 19:08

I already have a hot/cold one, but it takes the pouches and it doesn't laminate ONTO whatever I'm laminating. If I cut the card/pic/bookmark to close, it opens the the edge. I'd like to find a laminator that will adhere TO the item. What kind of laminator am I looking for?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laminator Recommendations!

THe one that I use And like was from Wal-Mart. It's the E Z Laminator made by XYRON. Very easy to use and it does stick to both sides of your project.
SteveC

o

Thanks Steve! Which model do you have? I checked our Walmart a few days ago, and they'd clearance them out..meaning they won't get anymore, so I'm gonna have to head to Ebay! lol Is it hot/cold or does that matter? Is it electric? I have no idea what I'm looking for. Thought I was getting the right thing when I bought the first one! lol

o

The model that I bought is cold only, non-electric. I know that I saw it in a few other stores but right now I can't remember where. It comes with a 15' roll and replacements are 15', 30' and I believe 60'. I think theres only one model but let me go and check the box.
I'm back. No model number on the box. The box color is Green fadeing to blue. Says "Acid-Free Lamination". And a picture of the 'Duct tape' duck on the box also.I got a web address for you! It's "www.ezLaminator.com
Hope this helps.
Steve

o

Thanks Steve!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here