Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
business cards but just personal name & address

Posted by patsyann (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 21, 07 at 13:23

I would like to make some hand-out cards with just my name, address and phone # that have a nautical look to them. New to this sort of thing and need help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: business cards but just personal name & address

You can get the blank cards at walmart, staples or any similar store. If you have any kind of graphics program you may already have a nautical theme. If not just google it and you'll find plenty. There very easy to do.

o

You might go to avery.com type in business card template. They have a bunch.

o

I just recently made cards for my husband to take with him on a trip. Just delete what you don't need and print them out to say what you want. He was going to a Navy reunion so I printed some that had a water background and some that had a flag background. Just use card stock.

Here is a link that might be useful: printable business cards

o

Vista Print occasionally runs an offer for 250 free business cards. You pay the shipping but I think the last time I got them there, it was about $5 for the S&H.

o

Vista is the way to go. They will give you 250 cards free (you pay shipping) as an introduction to their service. You could also go to Office Depot or any of the other Mega Office supply stores and buy a business card DIY kit which will have perforated cards (10 to a sheet I think) and a disk with simple point and click instructions. Be careful about what graphics you get from google. Many of them are copyrighted and you will never know until some one sues for copyright infringement. Another way to go though it Photobucket.com They advertise something like a billion graphics, clip art and photos online. Generally no copyright problems and if the owner has copyrighted something they are very willing to let you use it for a small consideration of telling people where you got it.

o

Patsyann you can find some wonderful nautical business/name cards here

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here