Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Greeting Card ideas

Posted by Cuddlebones (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 1, 04 at 15:22

I have just started making (or trying to make) greeting cards. Why? I'm still not sure....something to do I guess. I have all the supplies I need and then some. Does anyone have any websites that would give me some good ideas for cards?? I'm not very creative but would like to make some cool cards. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

~Kay~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Greeting Card ideas

Welcome, Cuddlebones! One good reason to make your own cards is because it's less expensive! And you can have it say exactly what you want. And if you want a card for Memorial Day, or the Fourth of July, or "Just 'Cuz Day" you aren't limited by what's available in the card store.

You might want to take a look at the Paper Arts forum. There are several folks posting there who make greeting cards. Here's a link for you...

Here is a link that might be useful: THS Paper Arts Forum

o

Thank you soooo much! I hadn't even thought of that forum and had never been there before. By the way, I LOVE your kite card. It's adorable.

~Kay~

o

You can buy the cd of cards at walmart..there easy to use I used them and there cool to give

o

Here's a link for cards to print FREE..
American Greetings

Here is a link that might be useful: Print Greeting Cards

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here