Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Saving Templates

Posted by pinetreemt (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 03 at 11:32

Hi -- I'm a new subscriber to the forum and am interested in how to save the templates that are offered free. Could you help me with this? Thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saving Templates

Welcome!

For most graphics you can simply right click on the image and "Save target as..."

Don't forget to put it where you can find it later! I have a folder for templates that I put mine in.

If the cursor changes from an arrow to a hand then the graphic is a link (1)to a file that can be downloaded or (2)to another image (usually full size linked from a thumbnail) or (3)to another web page. In that case, (1&2)right click and "Save target as..." or (2)go to the linked image and "Save picture as..." or (3)go to the page and find the image. If you have the Status bar visible it will tell you what the link is to.

Except... on the last template site posted by taunia1, you need to "Save PICTURE as..." because the link is to a folder on the website author's desktop. Oops!!

I hope that didn't totally confuse you, I tend to give too much information. LOL

Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here