Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone using Photoshop?

Posted by rosessecretgarden (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 8, 10 at 7:48

So friends!
Is there anyone who is using Photoshop for the purpose? I mean have ever designed any card or anything else in photoshop. its considered best now a day?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone using Photoshop?

Photoshop is a high end professional software that alot of people consider too complicated. And it can be. A good resource for learning that I've found is Lynda.com - but Adobe has improved Photoshop Elements so much that it is almost as powerful and doesn't have the same learning curve that Photoshop does. Plus it's much cheaper. Your talking a max of $99 vs. $2-$300 (with student discount) for Photoshop CS5. Unless you are a high end photographer or graphic designer, Photoshop elements or some of the other similar softwares for the home user will do a great job for you. I've been learning all the Adobe softwares for the last year because I use them at work professionally. But if I were just a home user, I wouldn't even bother. Especially Photoshop. It's complicated. More for photographers, I think. But that's my personal opinion. It really depends on your desire to learn and what types of projects you want to do! Good luck.

o

I agree with Craftinkk. I own both Elements and Photoshop as part of the Creative Suite. I'm just an average home user. Photoshop and the Creative Suite can be a brain bender. If I were going to use them much I'd need to take classes. Elements is much easier to use.

o

I was still in research how to use!

o

I don't use the real photoshop, but I do upload my pictures on picture editing sites to enhance the look as if were taken on a professional camera.

o

I have Photoshop and I merely use it as part of my hobby. I enjoy editing photos and other stuff. I didn't know how to use it at first but I insisted on learning from online tutorials.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here