Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone using Photoshop?

Posted by rosessecretgarden (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 8, 10 at 7:48

So friends!
Is there anyone who is using Photoshop for the purpose? I mean have ever designed any card or anything else in photoshop. its considered best now a day?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone using Photoshop?

Photoshop is a high end professional software that alot of people consider too complicated. And it can be. A good resource for learning that I've found is Lynda.com - but Adobe has improved Photoshop Elements so much that it is almost as powerful and doesn't have the same learning curve that Photoshop does. Plus it's much cheaper. Your talking a max of $99 vs. $2-$300 (with student discount) for Photoshop CS5. Unless you are a high end photographer or graphic designer, Photoshop elements or some of the other similar softwares for the home user will do a great job for you. I've been learning all the Adobe softwares for the last year because I use them at work professionally. But if I were just a home user, I wouldn't even bother. Especially Photoshop. It's complicated. More for photographers, I think. But that's my personal opinion. It really depends on your desire to learn and what types of projects you want to do! Good luck.

o

I agree with Craftinkk. I own both Elements and Photoshop as part of the Creative Suite. I'm just an average home user. Photoshop and the Creative Suite can be a brain bender. If I were going to use them much I'd need to take classes. Elements is much easier to use.

o

I was still in research how to use!

o

I don't use the real photoshop, but I do upload my pictures on picture editing sites to enhance the look as if were taken on a professional camera.

o

I have Photoshop and I merely use it as part of my hobby. I enjoy editing photos and other stuff. I didn't know how to use it at first but I insisted on learning from online tutorials.

o

I've been using various versions of Photoshop for about 15 years. LOVE it, use it almost every day for art and craft projects. Even my husband can edit his pictures in it without asking me for help too many times.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here