Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
candy bar wrappers

Posted by judithbabe (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 3:46

Hi there! I recently purchased Print Shop deluxe22 and I think it is really great, however I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to use it to create candy bar wrappers...my daughter's b-day is soon and I would love to make some for her party. Can someone PLEASE HELP? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: candy bar wrappers

I don't use print shop i use Microsoft home publishing but it is very easy. First you need to make a template for the size of the candy bar your going to use. From there just put in the colors and clip art. Some times i've put in a picture of the subject also. Google candy wrappers and you'll get all kinds of ideas.

o
RE: candy bar wrappers

I just purchased Print Shop 23 Deluxe since my new computer wouldn't let me use my old print shop. I'm having problems figuring out how to make my candy wrappers, does anyone have a template for them. I had one for my old print shop but it won't work in Print Shop 23. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here