SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
june_nd

Picture It 2001 vs.Picture It Premium 7.0

june_nd
20 years ago

I have Picture it 2001 and I really like what I can do with it. I like doing all the cards, albums, etc that are with it but I want more of these things. Does Picture It Premium have a lot of different designs to do these things and is it similar to use as the 2001 version? I also have Photoshop Elements and am having a devil of a time figuring out how to make any of it work.

Would like to know more about Premium 7.0.

June

Comment (1)

• Nebgranny98
    20 years ago

Hi June ..why not come on over to Graphics and Scanning . This is where you can learn how to use PSP. If you do not have the program we can get you to the site to download a 30 to 60 day free trial!! The people there are so helpful and have so much to share and teach ! What can you lose?? I have both Picture It 2001 and PSP..so far t is PSP for me.
    If you need the address for the free download just ask over there and will get you to it!! If you have just a dial up connection you might not be able to download as it is a large program and takes too long and people get bumped!! If you have a faster connection you should not have a problem! Hope to see you over at the other forum.
    Love NebGranny98

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm