Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can't find photo album function on XP

Posted by carolek (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 25, 08 at 21:59

I want to print out a group of photos on a single page. I've done this before but can't remember how I did it. I'm on an HP Pavillian using XP. Does anyone know how I can find this function?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can't find photo album function on XP

Are you using the HP photo and imaging gallery?

If so, open the program and select the images you want to print. Click on print and a preview will come up for you to enter the size of print you want for each selection.

o
RE: Can't find photo album function on XP

Did you ever figure it out? I just noticed this thread What I have done in the past is go to my Lable function in Word and find a multiple lable on one page then I copy and paste the various photos on it sometimes 3 - 6 - even a photo on each address label considering the label I pick worth a try and experiment.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here