Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Don't forget that used ink cartridge exchange!!

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 25, 03 at 18:58

Don't forget that Office Depot has an exchange program for your used/empty Ink or Toner cartridges. Bring one in and exchange it for a free ream of 20 lb Bright white EnviroCopy paper. Offer lasts until 9/1 this year.
One a day is the limit!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don't forget that used ink cartridge exchange!!

I was at Office Depot today and caught a glimpse of that
offer but didn't investigate it further. Do you happen to
know what types of ink cartridges that are included?
They would probably have to be the refillable kind. Any idea?TIA

o

It just says ink cartridges; the exceptions are Canon or Epson Ink Tanks, according to the package front. Whatever you have take in and see what they say. You can take one in everyday.

o

Thank you for posting this...I hadn't heard about it and just replace two yesterday...They are in the wastebasket here next to my desk....I'd love some free paper...

patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here