Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hotbar or incredimail?

Posted by June_ND (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 12, 03 at 19:13

I recieved some info on email Hotbar. I was told it can be some sort of spymail. Now is incredimail the same thing as this Hotbar? Here is the site that I got the info from.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hotbar Info

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hotbar or incredimail?

I have incredimail and love it. It works as a POP

o

I use incredmail and love it. No spam. My mail is
transfered from my old e-mail address to them. Didn't
have to change my e-mail address

o

Then incredimail is entirely different than the Hotbar?

o

Yes, June...2 entirely different things. :-)
Tiger

o

When you download the Hotbar program the part that attaches itself to your browser is what is spyware. You can delete that part and still use the toolbar for Outlook without worrying about spyware.

Here is a link that might be useful: Patricia's Garden

o

OK please help me figure this out. I have clapping hands on my "new outgoing email" that I think came from incredimail. I need to get rid of them but cannot. I find no incredimail in the computer. Also trying to find out what it was I put in here to get those hands so I put the hotbar on my computer today to see if I could put a more business like item on the top of my mail. I would rather have none of the above. how can I get rid of both. Hoping you can help Thanks Pat

o

Sorry, can't help with the clapping hands problem.
I have never heard of Hotbar
BUT...
I LOVE my IncrediMail!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here