o
RE: Downloads; looks like fun.

Thanks, Taunia.

o

You're welcome, Wanda.

o

It's funny, that name CAC Friends sounds so familiar, but I don't remember seeing the site before...
Lotsa good stuff to be had there! The bookplates are very nice, and I'm thinking for next Christmas to give nieces and nephews each a book and a page of bookplates on sticker paper.

So glad you posted that!

o

I use American Greetings Creatacard Gold 6 - Can any of the templates at the download site be used with this program?

I downloaded a card template and couldn't open it because the extension wasn't supported.

o

Peggy, it was probably a ZIP file. I have probs. with those. Why don't you ask over at the computer help forum. They might be able to help. Hugs, Taunia.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here