Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
96¢ computer paper at Office Depot - heads up!

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 19, 03 at 0:10

Sunday's ad had this featured. I went to get some but they were out and are supposed to get more in and I'll try tomorrow. At that price you can use it for trial runs for printing cards etc. I think the limit was 5 pkgs.
I'm going to give them a call first to make sure they have it in.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 96¢ computer paper at Office Depot - heads up!

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely check it out since I waste so much paper before I get my projects just like I want them.

o

I called my store and they have restocked so I'll pick up my five today.

o

I picked up my five on Sunday! It's a great deal compared to the regular price.

o

I got mine today. I also got a 2 pk Black Ink HP Printer cartridge set for $52. She gave me one of the packs of paper free since they were out of the free HP paper that was a bonus with the cartridges. I should have gotten a rain check but don't plan to go there for awhile; I'm happy.

o

What is .96 computer paper? What kind is it exactly? Is it .96 cents a sheet? I'm being serious! What the heck are you talking about!!! LOL. And, am I too late to get some?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here