Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Power point photo cd's

Posted by craftylady40 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 1, 06 at 21:41

Does anyone know of a software program that will let you make a photo CD using the Powerpoint animations in it. I have a TVCD software that will let you use powerpoint pages but does not have the animation. All help appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Power point photo cd's

You might check over on the computer Forum they know so many things over there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Computer Forum

o

I use software called or Media Show by Cyberlink. I make end of the year graduation shows and I used to use PowerPoint ALL the time...but then you get into issues like processor speeds and different versions of powerpoint...and then dvd's became an option. Mediashow will let you save as an exe program that can be opened on any computer regardless of the software they have...plus you can convert to dvd if you have a dvd burner (I believe you can save as mpeg) AND it has way cool effects!!!! Some of them way cooler than powerpoint.

o

strongly recommend this LINK BELOW

Here is a link that might be useful: Presentation To Video Converter

o

yes, presentation to video converter can create dvds with powerpoint to watch on a dvd player. but it also converts to various video formats (i.e. avi) so you can create cd, vcd...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here