Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MS Picture It Express 2000 4.0 HELP!

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 12, 03 at 17:17

I have MS Picture It Express 2000 Version 4.0. I went to online site to get FREE templates, cards etc.. I clicked on download, saved in download folder, then found folder and clicked on .exe folder to install and got this msg:

To install this PictureItArt for use with MS Picture It, click yes. I did Then got this msg: This add on requires Picture It 3.0 or later, set up is cancelled. I have 2000 and version 4.0 Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or what the fix or solution to this problem is? Thank you. W98SE IE 5.5 I don't have many art things to choose from and was looking for goodies. Help.
Sapphires

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MS Picture It Express 2000 4.0 HELP!

I have MS Picture It 2000, version 4.0. Not sure what you mean by "Express."

It's been a long time since I have gotten any new templates, but I'll check it out and see if I have any problems and let you know.

o

Peggy,
Any help appreciated. Thanks.'
Sapphires

o
RE: MS Picture It 2000

Hi Sapphires,

I just tried it and it worked. Are you sure you are downloading for 2000? I don't think downloads for 2001 or 02 would work.

Here is the link I used. You will see a list of downloads "For Picture It 2000" on the right side of the page.

Here is a link that might be useful: Picture It 2000 Downloads

o

Peggy,
Yeah that's the site I went to. I downloaded to desktop and when I clicked on the .exe file it said it installed successfully (some still gave error msg) but when I reopened PictureIt I don't see them there.
Sapphires

o

What did you download...picture art or templates for projects?

o

Peggy,
Both I think whatever was available for the 2000.
Sapphires

o

Gosh, Sapphires, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I just downloaded several and they all went through fine. Do you use IE5.0 or later?

You might want to check the support section to see if you can find out what the problem is. Here is the link.....

Here is a link that might be useful: PI 2000 Support

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here