Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Candy Heart generator

Posted by Lia_SC (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 3, 03 at 16:11

Type in your text (2 lines only, 4 characters each), choose a color, and make a conversation heart you can save for print, email or webpages.
Acme Heart Maker

This site also has a License Tag generator and a Label Maker

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Candy Heart generator

OMG Lia, this is the COOLEST site since the hobbit name maker! thanks!

o

Here's another candy heart generator that lets you use more than 4 letters...

Here is a link that might be useful: heart generator

o

Thanks ya'll!!! This is really neat.

o

What a find!!! The Candy Hearts were great but the License Plates were better. I have been playing with those for over an hour now. Got lots made and saved on Print Shop. Thanks, Carmen

o

Back again... I just tried printing some of the ones I made up and they look OK but not great.

When I pasted it to a label, the graphic looked irredescent (did I spell that right?) on the computer and when I printed it, it wasn't very sharp.

I notice this happens with some graphics that I have gotten from the net. Wonder why? Carmen

o

Wow these are both pretty cool. What can I use these for after making them. Not thinking to creative at the moment. Thanks.
Sapphires

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here