Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Transparencies .. where to buy for my computer printer??

Posted by Kat__WA (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 13, 03 at 11:26

anyone have a clue? You know, like clear acetate sheets?I've looked at office depot, office max and staples on line! I don't want to order online, I need them today, but I thought that would give me an idea if they carried them in the local stores!

thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Transparencies .. where to buy for my computer printer??

Hi Brat Kat!! Are you saying those stores didn't carry them? Did you call the stores, themselves?
Hmmmm...I know some of the folks here have mentioned they buy some of their computer papers and things at Walmart...? Hope someone comes along with a better answer than this...LOL!
Tiger

o

Kat- Go to the office superstore and look in the transparency section for inkjet transparencies. I use Apollo brand inkjet for Canon, Epson & Lexmark- 20 sheets per pack.
Also new is the 3M multipurpose transparency film CG6000, which is supposed to work in inkjets, copiers, lasers and color lasers.

Karen

o

okay, okay okay! I'm an I D I O T ! lol.. I called office depot and they said they had them. Well, I've spent 1/2 hour THREE TIMES looking around for them. They are NOT with the copier paper! I have been spending my time looking around all the "specialty papers".. glossy photo paper, glossy card stock.. etc.. it is with overhead projectors! AACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK! lol.. thanks!

thank you Arsty! lol I went to office depot and bought there brand as it is WAY cheaper! lol....

o

Oh, lil' Kitty...You're not an idiot...you're just "feline challanged"...Hehehehehe!
Glad you found them...what are you doing with them!????

o

DS wanted to use them for a history day project... printed words that pertained to his subject and they laid them over the other pictures and stuff on his display board. Looked really cool!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here