Return to the Computer Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Metallic Print Cards

Posted by jillzey (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 17, 04 at 2:52

Has anyone seen these? Do they really make ink jet printing look metallic?

New product by Avery, didn't see it in the catalog, so have no idea of the cost. And it says it's not recommended for use in Canon printers, but guaranteed to feed easily thru Epson, HP & Lexmark.

But wouldn't it be interesting...

Jill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Metallic Print Cards

That is interesting! And wouldn't you know....I just bought a new Canon printer. I might try it anyway.

o

Nebgranny98 has let me know that she just tried them, said they were nice, only metallic on one side. She got them in WalMart in the clearance aisle.

I gotta get out more. I'm missing good stuff on the clearance aisle!

Jill

o

I have used them for a few months... It makes the card look like a bought one.. It works great! Better with primary colors it does good with pastels!
debi

o

Thanks Debi.

I found them at Office Depot, but for $14 for 10 I think I'll pass until I really need them for something special (or find them on clearance!)

Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here