Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone recommending the Vroom?

Posted by genie73 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 23, 09 at 11:47

I'm looking at getting the Vroom as an accessory to my Central Vac. It will not be the main hose but a secondary hose hidden in a cabinet in the kitchen. It will be used instead of a broom for the most part.

Anyone agree this is a good idea?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone recommending the Vroom?

I had a central vac in a house I lived in previously. The vroom sounds like a great idea. Or you could just get an extra outlet placed in the area you plan to put the vroom, then buy a stretch hose.

Here is a link that might be useful: stretch hose

o
RE: Anyone recommending the Vroom?

I had 4 of these in my former home. One in the kitchen,one in 2 of the bathrooms, and 1 in the laundry room. I had the inlet installed in the toe kick of the kitchen cabinet and the 2 in the bathrooms, in the bottoms of the vanity cabinets. I thought I would be able to use this in my master bath but I had to turn a corner as the inlet was just on the other side of the entrance to the closet. I would make that bend and he hose would seal itself shut just after you made the bend where it was at the inlet and you would loose all of the suction. This should come with the White Glove, attachement set. I think you get the Turbocat, wands, hose, tool set, the Vroom hose with another set of wands, another floor tool, and a Tubo cat. The TC is great for carpeted stairs and furniture for pet hair.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here