Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Glass cleaner

Posted by naxosmom (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 27, 05 at 9:50

Hi!
My contractor left me a can of glass cleaner that has to be the best I have ever used. It is called Somaca Industrial strenght Hi-Sheen Glass Cleaner. The company only sells to businesses. Is there a place where I can get a similar product?

This stuff keeps my clear shower doors spotlessly clean. I can even have my teens clean and have no streaks on glass anywhere. My car windshield has never looked better. None of the streaky mess. Crystal clear windshields.

I tried Industrial strength Windex with vinegar...yuck. Lots and lots of streaking.

Thanks,
Dee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Glass cleaner

Hi, I did a yahoo search and think I've found it here:
http://www.alpineglass.com/shop/product.php/id/25SM10

I just ordered some b/c it sounds wonderful. Their description says it's environmentally friendly as well. You get a discount if you order more than two cans.

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been using a product called Perfect Glass, which is terrific for mirrors, but I was struggling with the shower doors.

o

I like Hope's Perfect Glass is the best. I Rain-X the shower doors and squeegee and dry after showers. They never need to be cleaned that way.

o

I just moved into a new apartment and the windows were in horrible shape, stained and dirty and layered on gunk. Found the hi-sheen being sold by a company called TechnologyLK and got it. This stuff is great...cleaned the windows off in minutes. Now I use it on the shower, windows, my car. One of the best cleaners I've ever tried, and the customer service at TechnologyLK was real helpful. They even let me come and pick it up from them to save on shipping, since I lived only 20 minutes away. Great folks.
The link is http://www.technologylk.com/catalog/5165/Hi-Sheen-Glass-Cleaner/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here