Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justjustin_gw

GEGUYMW or anyone else with Delphin Knowledge...

justjustin
15 years ago

I've got the chance to trade my old E Series (not my new E2 2 Speed) for a brand spanking new Delphin with the electric plug in power nozzle (not the battery powered one) and a shampooer. The guy I am doing the exchange with is quitting the Delphin and going to Thermax and opening a used vacuum shop.

Anyway, I've seen the Delphin demo and was quoted $3200, almost $1500 more than I paid for the Rainbow ESeries I would be trading in. Money wise, it makes great sense I think I'm comming in ahead here.

My question for you (since I've seen so much good advice you and others have on this board) is simple. How well do you like the Delphin. Everything I've read says it has better suction than a Rainbow and it cleans "marginally" better. In the demo things did look REALLY good and I liked using the machine. Which OTOH I never really got in to the ESeries till Rainbow came out with the 2 Speed.

The only thing I wouldn't be getting is the FACTORY warranty but he has agreeded to a three year FULL PARTS AND LABOR warranty through his used vacuum shop.

PLEASE, GEGUY or anyone else with knowledge of the Delphin comment for me. I have to decide by Saturday.

TIA,

Justin

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company