Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used zero rez capet cleaning?

Posted by seattlehostmom (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 25, 06 at 15:43

I am trying to decide between two kinds of professional carpet cleaners--steam cleaners or zero rez carpet cleaners. Has anyone had experience with zero rez cleaners? I did a "search" on the forum and came up with nothing.

In the past I've used both Coit and Chem Dry and was NOT impressed with either. I don't have the time, energy or strength to rent/buy a cleaner and do it myself!

My hesitation with steam cleaning is the length of time it takes to dry (this is our rainy/cold season). I can't wait for warmer/dryer weather because we are wrapping up a kitchen remodel and even with protection, the carpet still got dirty!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used zero rez capet cleaning?

Zero Rez asked me write feedback here because I have used their carpet cleaning service several times. I live in Minneapolis and have always received great service. The carpet is never crunchy and I feel good using them because I have pets. Zero Rez is a green cleaning company and my dogs are on the carpet all day.

I have always had great results with Zero Rez and highly reccomend their services.

o

Yes, loved them. Best yet and I would use them again

o

To most of us, using zero res carpet cleaning might be one closer approach to a greener home. Greener home means healthier you. This impacts a lot for your kids too since they will be living for many more decades ahead. In fact we will too. Many residential homes have started to use zero res carpet cleaning, while a part of others are just starting. Never mind, as long as you realize the benefits zero res carpet cleaning provides.

o

Yes I think they are the best. I heard from someone that there is not a zerorez in Bellevue anymore. Hope that is not true.

o

I am cleaning my carpets this morning. Do I have Company coming?
Noooo! I just want Denver to have shiny new floors and carpets so he can make them dirty all over again. Am I addicted or what.
If that does not convince you how's this. Hubby and I have 11 weeks combined vacation time. Exotic vacation coming up? Nooooo!!!
We will take them seperate so we can take turns being home with Denver.
Oh we are going to take a week or two to go to our local Island area with beaches galore, BUT only if the Motel allows dogs.LOL
I can not wait to hear all of your stories on this subject.LOL

o

My pet always create a problem when it sleeps on carpet and do urine on it which overall results in stains all around.
I have tried various cleaning methods but not got good results and still facing the same problems of stains.
suggestions are welcome if anyone know a stain remover.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here