Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Congoleum Pebble Creek vinyl flooring

Posted by ourguys (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 27, 09 at 14:46

My new floor is two weeks old. I was given no care instructions, etc. Does anyone have a floor like this? How do you clean it? I use felt chair feet, and they don't slide well at all..... Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Congoleum Pebble Creek vinyl flooring

I'd do one of two things-actually, I'd do both:
1. contact the store where you purchased it.
2. Look on the internet, see if there's a website for Congoleum.

I have Marmoleum in my kitchen, it's about 3 tears old-similar to lineleum or Congoleum. I sweep daily and then go over with a Swiffer WetJet. About once a month I get down on my knees and do the edges and any spots I missed with a scrubbrush and liquid cleaner & water. It still looks like new.

o

Here is the page on their website that has info on cleaning. Oddly, they don't specifically mention your product, but it appears that they want you to use their Bright 'N Easy No Rinse Cleaner.

Here is a link that might be useful: Congoleum

o

Thanks. I'll do that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here